Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm 3 weeks old today!

I am a growing boy!!! At my November 4th appt I weighed 6 pound 15 oz. I gained 8oz in 4 days! That made my mom very happy and she stopped worrying so much :) I had lots of visitors this week and sadly my aunt Sarah had to go back home- we all miss her! We purchased Disney World tickets yesterday for my first vacation in April- can't wait!



Me and my aunt Sarah. I love her and miss her already!! Looking forward to seeing her and uncle Shiva at Christmas!







Dad finally got the hang of the wrap- I love to sleep in it!!

Hazel came to see me from OKC. She really liked me!




David and I





Mindy and Hazel



Friends Drake, David, and Kristi came to see me from Dallas.




This is me and my new pal Drake. We are almost exactlly 3 months apart. Look how much I will grow in only 3 months!!











































































1 comment:

Steph said...

Only the best of dads wear their baby in a wrap. GOOD JOB SEAN!!!